August 2: Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card, the weekly topic provided by The Broke & Bookish
As I’m broker than broke these days, the damage I could do with this fictitious gift card would be insane. Must I narrow this only down to 10 titles though? Let’s see . . .
- The set of Game of Thrones covers are so gorgeous and I’m halfway through book one so I obviously need the second
- I’ve literally been dying to read TWD Compendium for years now…meanwhile if I have a gift card, I’ll buy all four of them
- When ADSOM series was coming out I had heard really great things and I want the first two books so badddd
- Finally the last piece of the trilogy I need to get my hands on and read about Kestrel!!
- My one regret of not snagging at ALAMW in Boston. SIGHHHH
- I love Ms. Marvel and it’s been a while since I caught up with her…I love the volumes with comics better
- Vassa and Caraval I’ve heard really amazing things about…gorgeous covers and though they’re not out yet, who says in this bookish fantasy we can’t pre-order, mmmkay?
- My one friend literally is non-stop recommending this book and I’m ready to finally read it
- I have Saga’s individual issues because I couldn’t wait for a volume but I own all the volumes so I need it to just complete my collection. OCD problems.
How much damage could you do with a gift that was fully loaded? Could you keep it to a minimum of 10 items? Psssh yeah right. Sigh…same…same.